With a community spirit in mind, we always like to publish guest posts on our site, simply because we value different points of views, opinions and voices, and we strongly believe that the success of our website is largely due to the wide variety of contributors we feature. We have had professional bloggers, moms, dads, doctors, nurses, teachers and even kids submit guest posts and we are always delighted to provide a platform for good writing. Our many readers tell us that our guest bloggers are excellent and you can count yourself among them too! Regardless of whether you are an expert blogger or a novice, please submit your post and we will draw as much attention to it as we possibly can.
Promoting businesses, bloggers or individuals has always been one of our main goals and we are more than happy to give you access to our many monthly readers. People who have submitted posts to us in the past have been astounded at the reaction their work received and many have gone on to enjoy a much enhanced profile. Even if you have never published any work online, send us your work anyway and we are confident that, with a bit of guidance, your post will reach many with invaluable information. We like to support and coach inexperienced bloggers and have found the entire process very rewarding for all involved.
We have thousands of unique monthly visitors and if you are still unsure, here are some compelling reasons for submitting a guest post for publication on our website:
- The Joy of Sharing: Our website has allowed us to share our knowledge and expertise with thousands of people and we have found the entire process extremely rewarding. Finding out that our tips have helped lots of families makes us ever so happy and we would like you to share in this joy too! Once your post is published you will soon receive feedback from readers and tons of thank you notes. Sometime we have been criticized, but such criticism has only served to teach us how to improve the content of our website and if you ever receive a negative comment, you will learn and grow from it just as much.
- Letting Them Know that You are There to Help: Parenting experts and businesses providing services or products for families have found submitting guest posts immensely valuable, simply because it raises the guest blogger’s profile. Thousands of people who may never find out about you or your business will be made aware of it through your guest post and most of them will go on to check out your own website.
- Becoming a Better Writer: When you send us your piece, we will discuss it with you and jointly go through the editing process. This has been a great learning experience for many budding writers.
If you like the idea, take a look at some of the topics we like to cover on our website:
- Cats, Dogs, etc
- Family Activities
- Family Budget
- Happy Marriage
- Health and Medicine
- Healthy Living
- House Stuff
- Kitchen Stuff
- Raising Children
- Hobbies for Kids
- Kids Education
- Travel with Family
- Work from Home
Many of our guest bloggers come with a ready-made article, some only with a title or even just an idea for a post. Possible guest blog titles are:
- Home Remedies for Kids
- Healthy & Fun School Lunches
- Coping with a Difficult Pregnancy
We like to discuss possible titles and help our guest bloggers create a great piece, so feel free to run your ideas by us.
How to Submit Your Guest Post
If you have an idea or title in mind or have already written a post, all you need to do is get in touch with us by using the form below. We will examine your idea, title or post and quickly give your some feedback. We can discuss the details and decide on what way best to proceed. Usually, the entire process is quite short and you will see your guest post published soon, with full credit of course! Never feel intimidated if you are a beginner, we all have to start somewhere!